Today was the first Sunday of the month. The day our church ward sets aside for blessing new babies. Though Edward is almost 7 weeks old, it's better late than never. No one in our family was able to attend so I paid close attention and wrote down the blessing. I think I caught all of it.
Of course it started as all blessings do, stating his name [Edward Phillip Seavy] and saying how Heavenly Father loves him, it contiued to state he will be a strong boy, he will be a help to his mom and sister and will be there for them. He will be a worthy priesthood holder when the time comes and help his father. He is a special soul sent during this special time to help his mother and family. So there you have it, short and sweet for a short and sweet little boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment