So after about 3 years of depression [1 and 1/2 year in denial, 1 and 1/2 year in therapy] I seem to FiNaLLy have it under control! Who knew it would take having another baby? Haha, proly just the hormones, but I'm sure the 100mg of Zoloft has a lot to do with it too. Anyway, not only do I have a house to maintain, love and care for two babies, be a kind, and loving partner for my wonderful husband, stay current in family matters going on back home, do the church thing, continue therapy and take care of my OWN physical needs but I want to craft, blog, and further my skills in photography!!!

I've loved taking pictures since I received my first camera when I was about 7. It was just a pink cheepo, but I had a great time with it. So after a lifetime of point and shoot cameras, I want more! The pic above is the Sony Alpha 330 D-SLR 10 MP. It will come in a bundle with an extra battery and a telephoto lens along with the kit lens. I'm super excited! Look forward to LOTS more pictures of the kids and our beautiful New England scenery!
No comments:
Post a Comment