Monday, July 20, 2009

And now for something [a little] different

Edward is TWO months old!!!! I can't believe how time flies. But I'm glad I'm not pregnant anymore. It's cliche' but true, I can't imagine life without him now! He is a strong, healthy boy. He's been pushing up and standing [just like his sister did] for the past three weeks. And smiling several times a day for the past two. His whole face lights up.

Evelyn loves him soo much. She always wants to know where he is and make sure he's ok. She FREAKS OUT and gags when he spits up [several times a day] but I have seen her take the cloth and wipe his mouth when I couldn't drop everything and do it myself. Last night after watching Lilo & Stitch she was dancing to the music and came over to hold Bugg's hands and dance with him. He started smiling with his whole mouth [not just a smirk] and loved it! Gotta go... motherhood is calling

No comments:

Post a Comment