Thursday, September 2, 2010
evil water
No, I'm not talking about monsters or spirits. I'm upset that water was spilled on my desk and has killed my poor desktop tower. I could cry. No more photoshop, no more custom settings and colors. No more mouse! I'm grateful Andrew lets me share his laptop, but I miss my desktop. I don't know if it can be fixed or not. Evey spilled water from a bottle when she was playing on my desk, which I'd told her NOT to do for the hundredth time, and it ran down and into the computer. Andrew thinks the power supply might just need replacing and it will work, but that's not definite. Even that can't be done until we find and order the part and then it has to be shipped and then Andrew would have to have time to actually work on it. ='(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment