Saturday, September 4, 2010
"How's it gonna hurt you?"
It's a question we've all heard, in some form or another, if we try to argue against the controversial issue of late. Gay Marriage. Well, here is your answer. Off the cuff, I can't think of how to patiently get my point across so this video has given me some [verbal] ammunition to defend my view. No, I do not "hate" gay people. I don't believe all gay people are going to hell without any exception. I DO believe that everyone who comes in contact with a child has a potential to leave a positive or negative impression on them. I DO believe that at any age, if you hear something repeated enough you will begin to accept it as truth. I DO believe that by "allowing gay marriage" to pass as a law it will be one of the final steps to dismiss our right to "freedom of religion"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment