Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hello to Nobody


I don't know who reads my blog, or if anyone does, but it doesn't matter. I write to have time to clear my head. I post to show myself how much I can do on a good day, or how my ponder-ings can domino into a personal epiphany, or fall randomly without any conclusion at all. I benefit from listing the physical accomplishments because in my old age [25 :P ] I have noticed my learning ability is very dependent on visual stimulants, however in my youth it was more audio related.
Perhaps that is why I enjoy the creative arts more than ever. All my interests are geared towards activities with tangible results. I assume, if learned better by hearing than seeing, I would be more interested in playing music than painting and drawing.
So I will continue writing to nobody. I will read and comment on other blogs to show how they have helped me at that moment. Whether they made me laugh or think or just enter into their world for a time. I appreciate all those that share their thoughts and goals... with nobody.

No comments:

Post a Comment