Pictures will soon follow, but I just wanted to announce that there will be no more gates at the Seavy's house! Edward has learned and practiced climbing down the stairs by sitting on his butt and scooting. We went to a friend's house on Tuesday who had stairs and though there was a gate at the top, there was not one at the bottom, so he was free to climb, but when he got to the top he would fuss for someone to come bring him down. Then as time went by he learned to get down on his own without help or falling. Yesterday morning I decided to try life without the gate and he did so well I didn't have to use it once. He is now free to go upstairs to his room to play, to follow sissy into her room and play, or just climb up and down to show off his new skill. This new milestone has made me all the more aware that I don't have a little baby anymore. =( If I felt it was the right time I would be happy to rectify that. ::sigh:: Financially it is inconceivable... no pun intended. =P
I'm delighted that Bugg is happy and healthy, growing and learning at a fast pace, but I miss my little baby. Those first smiles, tiny fingers, smooth skin, fuzzy hair... yup. I'm a tad bit "baby hungry" But I can assure you, there are NO immediate plans for a new addition until we can afford to support life with three kids... comfortably.
****EDIT: pics are posted*****

No comments:
Post a Comment