



so, it's done, and i'm happy with it. really, really happy! it is a size 4, and it's too big, but i did that on purpose. i just wasn't aware how big it would be. lol. the ruffle is supposed to be 2 inches above her ankles, this actually hits at her ankles. but at least it's not too small! she'll be able to wear it next fall/winter and maybe even the one after that! not too shabby for my first time following a sewing pattern. i had some help from books, and a good friend but i did the work. yep. i'm satisfied with it. now to crochet and beyond! [i'll come back to sewing another day]
Mrs. Weaver would be proud!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteNext time I see Mrs. W I'll tell her.
ReplyDeleteTiffany, she's a mini-you. She's beautiful!
Love, Mumsy
Wow. I'm sorry. I'm just now seeing these. Thanks so much for the compliments. Evey may look like me, but she has many advantages over me at that age. She's got an outgoing personality and a mother and father that would never give her up to name a couple.
ReplyDelete