So, I just remembered! I have a blog! No, I didn't really forget, I just have given my time to Facebook. A new friend asked me last night if I had a blog and I had to admit I do, but I don't keep it up to date. So I started thinking, "Why don't I?"
1. Privacy- Feels a bit weird having any Tom, Dick and Harry be able to get "see" into my life without me knowing about it.
2. Accessibility- Facebook not only gives me a place to express myself, but also many more people have a chance to see and say something back to me.
3. Time- It takes a few seconds to write a status or share a link on Fb, whereas I feel the need to write an essay for a new blog post. And adding pictures is a cinch. Blogger sends me into fits when I try to organize a paragraph and then add pictures. There just isn't any easy way [I've found] to organize all at once and submit. I waste more time getting pictures and descriptions in the order I want than actually writing.
No comments:
Post a Comment