I want you to know you have been a great friend through everything. Always there when I needed to get my head together, or just listen to my excitement. You never told me to stop talking or interupted me. You're really great. I'm sorry I've neglected you, but we both knew this relationship wasn't exclusive. When we first started out I was young and naive. I thought I'd have time to write every week, and for a awhile, I did. I miss you, but it's unfair to leave you hanging like this. Now that Edward is only days away from being 6 months old he needs more interaction from me. I can't just keep him in his swing all day. He needs me more than you do, so this is why I'm breaking things off. Maybe sometime in the future we can start back up again, but for now there are many other things going on. Christmas is around the corner and I have to make decorations and ornaments to make this year special instead of being depressed all our old stuff was lost in the fire. I'm sure you understand, you always do.
Love,
Tiff
No comments:
Post a Comment