Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sightseeing, Birthday and the Temple Oh MY!

LOTS has been happening in our little home. The past week has been busy, busy, busy!! We had a great visit with Gramma Seavy and I'm so glad she got to come stay with us, but I'm ready to get back in our routine of things. All the FUN just wore me out!! I don't know how I kept going and going all that time.


First We went to Boston and bought tickets for the Freedom Trail Tour. The tour by it's self was 2 and a half miles, but we figure we walked about 5 because we weren't sure where to go and then did some sightseeing on our own.

























I think it's fascinating to see how small the historic buildings look compared to our skyscrapers of today

Then we got to travel a little out of the way to see the Boston LDS Temple. The only temples I had seen before were Nashville, Memphis, and Seattle. Boston was the most impressive to me, maybe because we plan on getting sealed there!! However if Andrew gets out of the guard and hired somewhere else we may go anywhere from Seattle to St. Louis possibly even Portland, Oregon. I don't care where we are, as long as we become sealed as a family for all time and Eternity.


We went to Nubble lighthouse out at Cape Neddick and enjoyed the beautiful weather and God's hand crafted scenery on Evelyn's 3rd birthday.





























Her party was wonderful! I'm very happy I reserved the party room at McDonald's and let them take care of just about everything. I know Evelyn had a great time and I'm pretty sure her friends did too.

No comments:

Post a Comment